About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, March 1, 2010

My Vintage Lamp

It's Grand Opening at Sugar Creek Hollow!!!!

I am so excited to be part of the celebration and Design Team!! It is such an honor to work with a great group of talented ladies. We are kicking off the Grand Opening with a Grand Celebration!!!

For today only, we are offering a FREE digi for EVERY $10 spent. Spend $10 you get one free digi, spent $20 you get 2 free digis, spent $30...well you know the rest!

The Design Team has created some cards for you to see these beautiful digis in use. Make sure to visit their blogs after reading mine {smile}.


For my card, I used the Tiffany Lamp. I wanted to create something that I have never tried before and hoped that what I imagined, would come out on this card.

First, I colored the Tiffany Lamp. Then I used my electronic cutting machine to cut out this window frame. You can't tell from the picture but, I even added acetate paper to create the glass for the window. Next, I colored the window frame with my copics to create the wood effect. Every window needs some curtains right? I cut, creased and sponged the DP for my curtains. I glued all the pieces together and popped up the window with dimensionals. The rest was pretty simple {smile}.

Now it's time to visit the rest of the DT to see their beautiful cards. Then, go to Sugar Creek Hollow's website to purchase your favorite digis!!

Sugar Creek Hollow is a Tree of Life Ministries to help feed the hungry.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Josleine and thanks for the ministry plug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such an awesome idea Joseline! I love the whole idea of it and your execution is just "spot on"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer Joseline! This is so creative and so gorgeous! Happy Grand Opening!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a wow card, love the window and the curtains..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever design there, Joseline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art is beautiful...the images are wonderful and I plan on trying to get some of these stunning images! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! Reminds me of my Granny's house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it's wonderful! I really like how you've created a scene, with the lamp and the window frame.

    ReplyDelete