About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Legend

Hey there,

Today is Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow. The girls and I have created a card for you using buttons.

For my card, I decided to use one of the newest set of digi's. This set is an absolute must! It is called the Legend of the Dogwood Tree set and you can purchase it for $5.










I found these great wood-like buttons in my button container and thought it was perfect for my card. You should see the cards the girls have made using buttons! They did a beautiful job!! Make sure to visit their blogs.

Well, I'm off for the weekend. I'll be traveling to Maryland today on a Women's Retreat with my church! I'm so excited to meet 90 other women and be able to connect with them. I'll be the new girl on the block but, I'm sure it will be fun!

Have a blessed weekend my friends!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Joseline - lovely choice of paper to match such a super image. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my dear, you have done it again, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! So warm, so vintage and so very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, love all the distressing and the buttons are perfect. Hope you have a blessed time at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This antique look that you have given this card just says it all Joseline. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw how you put this together and reminded me of the sacrifice that my Lord may for me. Thank you sor sharing such a beautiful creation and givine SCH your best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, so beautiful and elegant, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my ~ You are right..this is a must have!! Your card is absolutely stunning!! And I love the buttons you chose...could not get better than these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joseline, gorgeous!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this set, too!! So many wonderful images and not enough time!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I love the aged look and the way you layered.

    ReplyDelete