About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If Friends Were Flowers

Hey there,

It's Tuesday Throwdown with Sherrod Studio and today I'm showcasing my Pocket Card.

I love making these because they are so simple and so much fun to make. For my card, I decided to keep it simple. The DP is just too pretty to cover up with embellishment. I used the latest sentiment from Sherrod Studio's Flower Girl Digi set.

If you would like to join the fun and make a pocket card, click here for a tutorial. Then, go to Sherrod Studio's blog and link your card there. Make sure to leave me a comment to say you played along so I can see your card.

Make sure to visit the DT to see their take on this Pocket Card.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.

6 comments:

  1. The paper you chose is so fun and upbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I love the pocket card design and your dp is luscious!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful pocket card, so bright and cheerful! I haven't done one of these in so long and I love them. Yours is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper! It is pretty and love the flower accent. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and I love this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete