About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Honesty is the Best Policy

Hey there,

I can't believe I haven't posted a card since Tuesday. Well, the truth is this week has been some journey for me. I am so happy and blessed to tell you that I am now working. I am the new Children's Ministry Director at Central Church in Ewing, NJ. Being in ministry has always been my passion and I cannot wait to see how God is going to use me in this new role.

I will still be very much involved in my cards and Design Teams. You have been through my journey of life and I want to continue to share with you my love for Christ and obsession for cards {wink}.

Okay, enough about me, let me tell you about the card I'm sharing with you today. I made this card for our Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow. I challenged the girls to make a Color Combo Card using these colors. I know two out of the four are retired SU colors, but they are my favorite colors.

I made my card using Mojo Monday's sketch for this week. I have to tell you, without their sketch I would have been lost. TGF Mojo Monday!
Now it's time to go and take a look at the DT to see what they have created using these colors. Make sure to link to their blogs on the right of the screen. Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous Friday!!!

PS. Make sure to visit Sugar Creek Hollow. It's the same website with a different look!

9 comments:

  1. Joseline, I'm so excited for you and know that you will be an added blessing to the ministry - your generous and beautiful spirit just eminate through all you do here and SCH. How blessed they are to have you! WONDERFUL card, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you Joseline, it is just wonderful that all worked out for the ministry and for you! God is an amazing designer and planner! I love this card, you have done a wonderful job with the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with this week's color challenge. It was one that I really struggled with, but you have excelled at it. So happy to hear your wonderful news - a great opportunity for you and a blessing to the young people you will minister to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you Joseline. It's lovely to hear your wonderful news! and your card is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Joseline! I love your design and adore the red. Again, congratulations on your ministry selection - you will be a blessing to all!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clean looking and I do love the boldness of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joseline ~ You have done it again...wowzers on the colors...also...you are to be congratulated on your ministry selection...You Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely! great use of the sketch and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH wow...Love this image and that sentiment...I'm going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete