About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, March 26, 2010

God Writes the Gospel

Hey there,

Today is Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow! The DT has made some amazing cards for you to see.

For my card today, I used this amazingly beautiful Dogwood digi. It's part of a 5 piece set you can get at SCH for $5. Here's a picture of the set.

There are so many possibilities with this set. I would like you to take a look at the DT's blogs so you can see their beautiful creations with this set. Then, go on over to SCH to get your set!!

Stephanie Loretta Cheri Sarah Dani Tracy-Owner Kelly Linda Marsha Joan Nancy Kristina Donna Cassie

As for my card, I used SU Soft Sky, Close to Coco, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock. The DP is from Bittersweet Basic Gray. I distressed and sponged the edges. On the card stock where I printed my digi, I sprayed it with my homemade Glitter Mist. The sentiment, I generated and used the same technique as with the digi. I used a soft pink ribbon and added a Prima Flower for the final touches.

Thanks for looking

9 comments:

  1. I love your colors Joseline and I am thinking this would even make a lovely baby card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very elegant, just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so elegant - I love the soft colors, so beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so delicate and beautiful Joseline!!! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just awesome, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Josline, I love the colors and your DP is just perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joseline, your card is lovely! Your card is so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Josline...awesome card...the colours go together beautifully...I love the DP...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous! i have got to get this set!

    ReplyDelete