About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flower Girl

Good morning ya'll,

It's Tuesday Throwdown at Sherrod Studio and today I have a New Digi called Flower Girl to share with you. This digi comes with this adorable image and two sentiments.

This week's challenge is to create a Flap Card. You can find the tutorial here to make one yourself. For my card, I picked the DP first. I picked the colors off the DP to color my Flower Girl. Once I finished coloring, I thought to add some sparkle. The colored the ribbon the same color as my flower. You just have to love Copics {wink}!!!!

Here's a look at the inside of my card.


Now it's time to see what the rest of the DT make with their flap card. Then, won't you try making one yourself.


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet flower girl! I love your colour combo and your coloured ribbon looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Joseline - love the flap design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the warm gold color and the added glitter on the card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower on a girl on a flower, on a flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the colors and sparkle, Joseline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous layout. Your coloring is so awesome on this Joseline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Joseline! I love the rich colors, your layout and I adore flower images!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Joseline! These are so fun to make - and yours is so beautiful with its' awesome colors and wonderful image! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete