About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Cherry-Full Giver

It's Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow!!!

Today is the very first Sketch Challenge at SCH and you can play along!

Simply create a card using this sketch and link it to SCH's website.

Here's my card for this sketch. I used the Shabby Cherries and God Loves a Cherry-Full Giver digi.

Don't forget to check out the beautiful cards the DT has created for you today. Make sure to click on their names to visit their blogs.

Now it's time to play along and have some fun creating.

Enjoy your weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! I love those cherries, and they combine well with that DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beautiful, great job with the challenge and your cherries look so real!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear your cherries look so real that I just want to pick one and eat it...I love cherries...Great card girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Joseline!! The cherries just pop off the screen!! Love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete