About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

You Are God

Hey there,

I'm so glad you made it back! Today, Sugar Creek Hollow is sponsoring Our Creative Corner Challenge.

I have the pleasure to give the DT challenges each week and this week, I decided to do a sketch.

Both Design Teams have created a card with this sketch. You can play along over at Our Creative Corner website for a chance to win $10 worth of Sugar Creek Hollow digis!!!

All you have to do is create a card with this sketch. Then, upload it to the OCC website and leave a message to say you did so. I can't wait to see what you make! Don't forget to leave me a comment as well so I can check your card.

Now it's time to take a look at the beautiful cards the Sugar Creek Hollow girls created. You won't be disappointed! Their cards are fabulous!!!

Stephanie Loretta Cheri Sarah Dani Tracy-Owner Kelly Linda Marsha Joan Nancy Kristina Donna Cassie

Thanks for stopping by!

Sugar Creek Hollow is a Tree of Life Ministries to help feed the hungry.
Grand Opening is March 1st!! Make sure to visit for a chance to
win $50 worth of digis!!!



12 comments:

  1. Joseline, your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being guest designer this week! Your card is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with OCC! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to have you as guest designer at the OCC this week, Joseline! I really love how you have used this image. Your card turned out wonderful - really lovely colors and beautiful distressing - a great inspiration!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation...gorgeous earth tones and the sponging is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseline, OCC could not have chosen a better person to be their Design Diva for the week!!! This card is just over the top! Thanks for the great representation of our company. Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with tracy! your card is beautiful and your sweet spirit is a blessing to all! it was so exciting to see you featured on the occ blog today!
    i do really love how you used the verse for the main image on this card! it took my breath away the other day when i saw it on the dt blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this verse, and your card is just beautiful! Thank you for all you do as the DT coordinator!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply GORGEOUS card and take on the Sketch!!! Love the rich colors, the stitching and the wonderful Psalm!!!

    Thank you for sponsering the OCC Challenge this week and for playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joseline,
    This is such a beautiful and inspirational card. I love your colors and all the texture. This just grabs me every time I look at it!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Joseline, wonderful design using the sketch layout and I LOVE the pretty colors!

    Thanks so much for sponsoring us over at the OCC!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my worrrrrd, Joseline! This is FANTASTIC!! Love the rich colors, the fun layout, and that lace ribbon is THE perfect accent. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card! Thanks so much for being our guest designer and giving us some great digital images to work with. I used the filigree heart on my card and love it. Great job with this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete