About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Work in Progress

The snow is coming down heavy here in NJ. After shoveling the snow that fell overnight, here is what happens just 2 hours later. We are expected to get another 12" through midnight. We can barely open the front door.

I should be taking advantage of the fact that it is snowing to do a card, but my arm hurts. I forgot what is was like to feel the pain in my arm again but, I quickly remembered. I think I might have to go to the physical therapist next week. He's not going to be happy with me.

I already told my husband to give up and call the landscaper. I'm not going back out!!

I wonder what tomorrow is going to look like.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'll be sending warm thoughts your way! Hope your arm is feeling better soon.
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blizzard! I hope you guys dig out soon and take care of your arm, is it your crafting arm?
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are all getting the brunt of the snow up there! Crazy weather! I hope your arm is better today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Marsha it's my crafting arm. Back in June I was complaining of a really bad arm pain. After months of doctor's visits, Physical therapy, MRI, X-rays and all sorts of other examines it was determined that I have Othoratic outlet syndrome. I have learned how to control the pain ever since but shoveling the snow made it worst. I can barely lift my arm. I'm not a happy camper right now. Looks like we are going to get hit again with more snow on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey *Joisey* neighbor! Yep, our yard looked the same on Wednesday...white stuff EVERYWHERE and I can't open my slider doors or the snow will fall into my kitchen and dining room, lol!

    I'm sorry to hear about your arm and I hope the pain goes away. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...no wonder you are in pain after a storm like this. Take care dear.

    ReplyDelete