About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vintage Boots

Well, it is predicted that we are going to get hit with another snow storm tonight. I hope it passes us because I really can not take another storm.

On a happier note, here is a card I made for Our Creative Corner Try a New Technique Challenge.

My card is a Recessed Window Card which I just learned from SplitCostStampers. This was so much fun to do and it really does turn out beautiful. I think I might have to do this next week during my monthly workshop. Click on the SCS link above to view the tutorial. There's even a video.

Anyway, for this card I used Vintage Boots from SCH. I colored them with my copics of course. The paper is Ancestry from K&Company. I used some rhinestones and prima flowers and ribbon for my embellishments. The flowers and ribbon were also colored with my copics. As for my sentiment, it reads, "Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God. Job 37:14". I think this is the perfect scripture verse for this card. I typed it up on my pc and used my oval punch to cut it out.

Well, it's time to go. Make sure to try a new technique would you! ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joseline! Interesting technique - I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely fabulous! you did a great job on your first card using a new technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete