About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tea Anyone?

Hey there,

Today is Fabulous Friday over at Sugar Creek Hollow. The DT has created a card of their choice using one of the SCH digis.

For my card, I used the Tea Time digi. I decided to participate in this week's Mojo Monday challenge. I haven't made a card this size and I just had to give it a try.

Although my card does not reflect Vintage or Primitive designs, I do like how versatile SCH digis are.

Take a look at the rest of the Design Team's cards and see for yourself the different ways you can use these digis. They are all beautiful and you won't be disappointed. Then go on over to Sugar Creek Hollow's website. Become a follower and leave a comment telling us you have done so and your name will be entered for a $50.00 gift certificate give-a-way on March 2st. There's even a free digi for you to play with!

Tracy-Owner
Stephanie
Loretta
Cheri
Sarah
Dani
Kelly
Linda
Marsha
Joan
Nancy
Kristina
Donna
Cassie

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Friday!

7 comments:

  1. LOVELY Card and your coloring with those COPICS looks like velvet. I wish you were here to teach me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pleasing to the eye, colors go well together, good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseline this is such a wonderful card, I adore the ribbon! I too would like to take copic lessons.....if I had some! :(
    Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love how this turned out joseline! wonderful colors and you used the sketch beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie, the ribbon was colored with the same color copic I used for the teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseline, this is amazing!! I love what you did with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete