About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Simple Butterfly

Hey there,

Happy Monday!! I hope you are all doing well.

Yesterday was uneventful. Well, if cleaning the soda explosion in the pantry is eventful then I guess I had a blast yesterday!! heehee. After wiping all the can food, scrubbing the floor and painting the walls in the pantry, my arm was hurting again so couldn't make a card.

I'm glad I made this card Saturday night once the kids were fast asleep. This beautiful butterfly is from SCH.

I printed the butterfly 3 times. Twice on white cs and once on DP. The first butterfly, I colored the outer parts with my Copics Y21, Y23, R20 and blender marker. Then I cut the DP and glue it on the first bf. On the third bf, I used my oval spellbinder and sponged some So Safron ink while the template was still on the cs. Finally, I glued the cut out bf over the oval bf. I kept the rest of the card simple. I didn't want to over do it and take away from the butterfly. This card works for just about any occasion so I left the sentiment out.

Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. It's really stunning and that pierced border looks great! It's always handy to have a stash of cards that are perfect for any occasion!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these stunning colors you have used for this project. It makes me think of Indian Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Joseline.
    I came across your blog by PCP ;-)
    Hugs,
    Jolanda (the Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete