About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Quilt Til' You Wilt Blog Hop

Good Monday morning to all my viewers!! If you are just joining me, you will want to start over at Sugar Creek Hollow's website first before you continue reading.

Welcome Back!! I am so glad you made it!! Now it's time to share some love and become a follower. By doing this, will receive a free digi with your purchase of this beautiful Quilt Til' You Wilt digi set.

I have been having so much fun these day playing with all the SCH images. I knew when I applied for the design team, that it was going to be fun to create cards with Vintage and Primitive images. What I didn't know, was how much fun the DT was going to be. We chat everyday sometimes 3-4 times a day. We have our own DT blog where we share our projects with the team before we share them with you. We are constantly sharing, encouraging and praying for each other. I have also been really blessed to be their coordinator. Not only do I get to create cards and projects with them but I get to encourage, inspire and be their cheerleader!! Let me hear a S-U-G-A-R ... well you get the idea {wink}.

When we received this set, Tracy (SCH owner) asked us to make a card using all three digis. You got to see what the team has created with this set!!! They have really outdone themselves. I decided to enlarge the Quilt block and print it over the DP paper. Then I stitched the entire image. I also added some cross stitch and sewed my button on the flower.

Each day this week, you will be able to see the Design Team's cards using this set. Now it's time to check out Stephanie's card over at Stephanie's Stampin' Spot.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

10 comments:

  1. i still absolutely love this card! it's like a modern quilt that WILL BE a family heirloom someday. can you imagine how great that is to create something now that our families will touch generations in the future?

    and the team is great - what a gift from God each designer is. you know i'm praying for you specifically this week! hugs, !C

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really beautiful! I just adore all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUTSTANDING. I love all the shades of green in this card...makes me think of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, Joseline!! Everything about it is comforting...just like a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and wonderful quilting card, Joseline - the colors are so vivid and lush and remind me of all the beauty of things around us that He gives to us -- the green trees, the wonderful sunlight! A gorgeous creation, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, that paper is just too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, I love you you layered the quilt over the DP and the soft colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Joseline! The paper you chose reminds me of Hawaiian quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me of citrus and sunshine, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joseline, what a very pretty quilt card.
    So bright and cherry.

    ReplyDelete