About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Psalm 90:2

"Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God." Psalms 90:2

Another snowy day here in Central New Jersey. I wonder when will we ever see the blue skies and green grass? It seems like the winter just does not want to go away.

I have been busy creating these past few days. From my regular commitments to baby shower invitations, party favors and center pieces.

Today, I would normally be posting my card for Fabulous Friday with Sugar Creek Hollow however, I will be doing that tomorrow. You see, SCH was asked to sponsor Our Creative Corner Challenge tomorrow. So, instead of posting our regular scheduled card for today, we will be playing along with OCC's Challenge. I did leave you with a sneak peak of my card. I hope you come back tomorrow to see the entire card.

Thanks for stopping by and may you have a blessed and restful Friday!

Sugar Creek Hollow is a Tree of Life Ministries to help feed the hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment