About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love is in the Air

Well, may be not love but colds. That is exactly what I have right now, a cold. ;o/

I have not been able to work on a challenge these past few days and I didn't want to have my bog to be dated so, I pulled out my Valentine projects we will be working on at my next workshop.

The card is a spinner card. It's the easiest card to make and so much fun to play with. For the mini album, I used the new specialty DP from Stampin' Up!. I also used the Whimsical Words Stamp set you can get Free with a minimum purchase of $50. The set comes with 6 sentiments. To view more specials from Stampin' Up! click HERE and it will take you directly to my website.

Okay, that's it for today! Gotta get some rest. My head is ready to explode! Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. What sweet Valentine cards! Just lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty projects! love the spinner card!
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and I really like the spinner card, it's so fun to play with those :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I love the spinner card and all that red.
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your projects Joseline! And I sure do hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, sweet card set! The spinner card is just darling but the flower! The papers, the cute design, this is just so wonderful! great job!

    ReplyDelete