About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cherish

Hey there everyone!

It's Sherrod Studio Tuesday Throwdown!! This week our DT member Ceal challenged us to make a Shadow Box card. I could not wait to try this out! It's so easy and so much fun. You can do so many different things with this card.

For my card, I wanted to use this beautiful DS paper. You really can't tell from the picture but, it has glitter and embossing on it. Now that I selected my paper, I wanted to add something that popped. So, I decided it was time play with my 3D flowers. This took no more than 3 minutes to put together. Finally, for the finishing touches I add some tiny pearls around the oval and a simple tag using one of Sherrod Studios stamps from the Gracie set.

I hope you like my Shadow Box card. You have to try this yourself. Here's a link to SCS Resource Library for a tutorial. Come play along and post your card at the Sherrod Studio blog so we can take a look.

Now it's time to take a look at the rest of the Design Team to get some inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! It's been a pleasure getting to know you - will continue to follow you through your blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so, so pretty, Joseline!! I really love that 3-D flower. The paper and colors are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joseline! What a beautiful site you have here! You won the Sewing Smackdown Giveaway! Just leave a comment on my Mom's blog to claim your baby fairy purse! - jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Joseline, love the details! great job on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseline - this is absolutely stunning!!!!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being the big smackdown winner! Love this blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! The flower is beautiful and love the sponging around the edges of the petals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Don't know how I missed seeing this before. Would you teach us how to do these flowers?

    ReplyDelete