About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Carefree

Hey there,

Don't you just love this cute little girl?! When I look at this girl, all I can think of is how she is so carefree and full of joy. I purchased this girl at Phindy's Place. Her name is Emma.

I have had enough of this cold winter weather and had to make something to cheer me up. I made this card for my mother. You see, the other day, I was surfing the web and came across video tutorials on making crochet flowers. As a teenager, I used to crochet and I've made baby blankets for all three of my children. I thought that making a flower shouldn't be that difficult. I tried 1, 2, 3 ...10 times before I gave up and called my mother {wink}. Mom to the rescue!!! She made me a bag full of flowers and sent them to me all the way from Puerto Rico. Isn't she amazing?!!

I entered this card in 2 challenges. The first one is for Copic Creations and the second one is for i {heart} copics at Paper Craft Planet.

For Copic Creations, the challenge was to custom coloring your embellishments with Copics. I colored the ribbon, pink flower and brad with R85 along with Emma dress. I know I had some pink flowers but with this challenge, I just had to try coloring a white flower with my copics. To my surprise, it worked! I might just have to call my mom for some more white flowers {wink-wink}.

Finally, the i {heart} copics challenge was a sketch. I didn't add all the brads since I didn't want to take away from the flower.

I hope you try some challenges today! Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.




3 comments:

  1. Great card Joseline....I love this little girl - such a carefree happy image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPERBLY sweet .... such a darling image! I can see why she caught your eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, she's very sweet. Love the crocheted flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete