About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Be Mine

Hey there,

I'm slowly recovering from shoveling and didn't want to miss showing you some Valentine cards I am making today for my DH and kids.

First up is a card for my darling husband. I started working on this card this morning and as the card progressed, I wanted to add a heart doily. Derek was on his way to Walmart so I called him up and asked him to pick me up a pack. Little does he know it's for his own card {wink}.

I found this image in Google under Valentine Coloring pages. I thought it was perfect. I used my copics to color the hearts. The DP paper is Lovely from K&Company. For the card stock I used some of my old time SU In Color SC Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky. The ribbon was white which I also colored with my copics. It's the best!!

Well, now it's time to work on my Valentine's for the kiddies. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love it Joseline, I am sure he will too. I did not know you could color ribbon with COPICS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Joseline!! This is AWESOME! That lace doily is such a great idea, so lovely. Love how you sponged the edges and it looks great with all the pastel colors. What a DARLING card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Joseline!
    Great image and colours and that heart doiley is so pretty!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL, that is so cute! Your card is darling, adn love the fact that dh had a little "hand" in the card, unbeknownst to him, lol! I just picked up a pack of round ones last week for a card, but these are spot on! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete