About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow



I am so EXCITED to be able to share this card with you today!!!

The Sugar Creek Hollow Design Team and I have been working hard behind the scene creating cards to share with you for the Grand Opening.

We couldn't resist holding back!! We want to share with you just a preview of what is to come.


The images I am using are Dressmaker Form and Easter Bonnet. When I saw these images, I knew exactly how I was going to make my card. First I colored the dressmaker form with my copics. I wanted the form to look realistic so I went with a natural colour. For the East Bonnet, I colored, cut and hung it over the ovals with pop-ups. The DP paper is from Webster's Pages called Petite Paper Collection Combo Pack Postcards from Paris & Sweet as Cherry Pie. I added some ribbon, stitching, drew drops and lots of distressing to go with the theme.

Want to earn one of these
digis for FREE? Become a Sugar Creek Hollow Follower. Be the 150th or 200th follower and you will receive a FREE digi of your choice!!! Deadline is February 7th at 10pm eastern time. The winner will be announced on February 8th Preview Week!

Please visit the rest of our lovely team to see more previews by clicking on their links listed below. You won't be disappointed, there cards are beautiful!!!


Tracy Owner & Designer
Kristina
Cheri

Cassandra

Cassie

Joan

Stephanie

Marsha

Dani

Suzi

Loretta

Donna

Sarah


March Guest Designers

Kelly

Linda


Thanks for looking and good luck!

10 comments:

  1. This is just simply outstanding Joseline. Just goes to show how much you care about what you are doing. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseline I am so glad you chose this one, it is definitely one of my favorites, somehow it just warms me inside!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, I love the soft feel of it and can't wait to try out my hand with that image now that I see how it can be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really beautiful! Love that you did the dress form in a natural colour, it looks amazing!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suburb!! It is so completely vintage looking. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just as lovely as can be :) Such warm, wonderful colors! Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally adore this card! The dress maker form and bonnet go together perfectly!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a striking card. I love the hat on the edge of the oval.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joseline, that card is stunning. A terrific pick!

    ReplyDelete