About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow

Hey there,

Noticed anything NEW? Look to the right of the screen and there is a new badge.

I am so excited to say that I have been selected to design for Sugar Creek Hollow a New digi stamp company offering vintage, primitive and shabby chic images as well as items for your home and gift giving pleasures.

I am so excited to start designing cards and other projects with them!! The store opens on March 1st and they are giving away a $50 gift certificate to one lucky winner who register as a follower. Make sure to visit Sugar Creek Hollow to get a sneak peak and to register.

So, without further a do, here's a card I made using my first SCH digi stamp. This card is for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #34 at Priscillastyles. I love this sketch. I haven't used my SU Prettiest Kit so, with this sketch was I able to use it and recolor two flowers with my re-inkers. The DS paper is Two Scoops from Basic Gray. To color the heart, I used my Copic markers R24, R22, R21 and R20. For my ovals and corner floral accent, I used my Spellbinders.

I hope you like this card and remember to visit us over at Sugar Creek Hollow. Many blessings.


2 comments:

  1. "Well a big WELCOME to your challenges. We are just thrilled to have you join us. Your work is just lovely and your take on the sketch is awesome. Your colors blend so well. Thank you so much for joining us this week and congratulations on your new designer spot. It sounds like I may really like that site and will have to check it out shortly. Have a wonderful night and check back on Tues for the next weeks sketch. We are starting off the new year with a few fun changes :)

    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseline, a BIG Welcome to Midnight Madness Sketch! The beautiful heart and flower you used are perfect for this sketch. Congrats on your new DT spot! I hope we'll get to see more of your awesome work next week, thanks for joining us, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete