About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Soo Good!

It's Thursday morning and I'm just getting to my Mojo Monday challenge. I was over at PCP visiting Phindy's Place and she had an adorable image I couldn't resist.

So, my card for today is for both Mojo Monday and Phindy's birthday card challenge.

Here's the sketch for Mojo Monday. You could do either a circle or square card.









And for Phindy's Birthday Card Challenge we had to make a card with Brown and Red using one of her images. You can get this digi for free at Phindy's Place - Believe it or Not thread. Make sure to become a member and post your card so everyone can see.

I generated the Birthday Wishes sentiment on my computer, Colored the images with my copics, used Diamond Glaze over the strawberries and my DP is from SU. I had so much fun creating this card. I love how the strawberries are glazed. My sister's birthday is coming up, so I think she'll get this lovely card. This is not one to keep in a box.

Have a great day everyone!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card--such a fun image to work with, and I love how you added the glazed strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo sweet! I have a "thing" for strawberries! your sister is going to love it!
    The glazed strawberries look fabulous! Mmmmmmmm!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Joseline - I wonder if he's going to be able to eat the whole cake???? Worth the try!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks positively yummy! Such wonderful colors - great job with the sketch, this is "berry" sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! I love your colors and what an adorable little mouse!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is just yummmmmmmm-yyyyy! Love Love Love the brown polka dot paper with the strawberries. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete