About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, January 4, 2010

No Peeking

Hey there,

I could not help myself today, I just had to play along with Copic Creations. ;o) The challenge was coloring fur. I used this cute little image from Squigglefly. They have a lot of cute furry creatures to color. This image is called No Peeking. Isn't she so much fun? I couldn't wait to color her and give fur coloring a try.


I got my color inspiration from this picture. I used my Copic markers W0, W1, W3 and R000. For my PP, I used Basic Gray - June bug. I added a lot of layers, stitching and sponging as well as a few buttons and ribbon loops. I also decorated the inside of the card.

This card did not need a sentiment so I left it out. It works for just about any occasion.

Tomorrow, I'll be back with Sherrod Studio Throwdown Tuesday. Make sure to come back and take a look at a simple masculine card I did for their gate fold challenge.

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Joseline, I love your card. Great job!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's fixed :) I love your card - the image is adorable and your coloring is very nice! I'm so happy you could join us at the Copic Creations blog - hope you are able to come back. hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete