About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My First Blog Award

I was delighted this morning to see I received my first Blog Award! Isn't this so sweet? I received it from Tracy Vinson the owner and designer of Sugar Creek Hollow where I am a Design Team member and Coordinator.

I've known Tracy for a short time and I know I'll know her for a very long time to come. She is so sweet, caring and thoughtful. Aside from knowing her through SCH, she and I share the love of Christ.

Now, I am to choose 10 things that make me happy, then choose 5 other Bloggers to share this award with.

1. My beautiful children make me happy. I love when say the cutest things and it puts a smile on my face.
2. My Father in heaven makes me happy for all the blessings and lessons He has given me.
3. My wonderful Husband makes me happy for everything he is in my life.
4. Being a part of 2 Design Teams make me happy.
5. My friends make me happy for their love and support through the good and hard times.
6. My creativity makes me happy because I love to start with a blank canvas and see how all my designs come into play when I'm done creating. So rewarding
7. My beautiful home makes me happy.
8. My Pastor makes me happy for caring for me and my family. Love you Mike!

Okay, I'm still thinking about 9 & 10 :o) Now I have to share this award with 5 others.

1. Kim from Sherrod Studio for giving me my first Design Team spot. Thanks Kim!! I love your stamps!
2. Tracy from SCH for giving me my first coordinator position.
3. Suzanne Dean from Scrap Bitz for all her Copic tutorials and great personality.
4. Denise from The Paper Landscaper for always visiting my blog and her beautiful creations.
5. Thinking....

Thanks for your inspirations ladies! Enjoy your blog award! Next, please do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!


1 comment: