About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, January 22, 2010

From the Heart

Tomorrow I will be at an all day Crop from 9am -9pm. It's going to be a long day, but I am sure it will be a lot of fun!!

Here is one of my Make & Takes. It is a simple card for just about any occasion. I love the simplicity and elegance of this card.

I made this card with one of the newest SU clear mount set. It's called Garden From the Heart. You can find this set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I colored these images with my SU blender pens and ink pads.

Well, I'm off to finish up some last minute details before my big day.

Have a blessed weekend!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love the hat and your layout.
    Hugs and blessings, Marha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love the colors, it makes me long for spring! I hope you have an great time! I love this card Joseline!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...this is right up my ally...I love anything that looks like it came straight from the country! Great colors on this one. Praying blessings on you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete