About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Every Girl Needs Some Bling

Hey there,

Here's a quick card I made with a digi I received from Tracy at Sugar Creek Hollow. This digi was actually made by her 8 year old niece. She knew Tracy was designing digis for her new company and made this snowman for her. Isn't she so sweet?! Anyway, Tracy kindly asked the DT if we can make a card for her niece. I couldn't resist!!! I love snowman/women!! ;o)

As you can see, I glamored up my snow-woman. Is there an actual name for her? I am trying to remember Frosty the Snowman's wife's name but, I can't seem to remember if she had a name. Anyway, I lightly shaded her with my copic maker C1 and C0. I even added some blush with R000. I made her hat and buttons out of the blue paper from Basic Gray Two Scoops paper pad. Her eyes and mouth I colored with B45 and B95.

For the sentiment, I typed "Every girl needs some bling" and added glitter on the word bling. The brad on the flower has glitter as well.

Food for thought, if you have a son or daughter that loves to draw, why not scan their images and make a card out of it? I think this is a great idea and your son or daughter will feel so special. My lil' girl is already working on her drawings!! ;o)


2 comments:

  1. I love how you have dressed up this snowman Joseline!!!! Wonderful coloured hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is turning out to be one of my FAVORITE images!!! You dressed her up so beautifully as well!!!

    ReplyDelete