About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Altered Frame

I just got back home from my ALL DAY Crop event. I am exhausted and glad it's over!!

I met some really nice ladies today. Some wanted to chat, some wanted to learn everything I know about blogs I visit frequently and some even tried to make a card or altered project.

I have never been to a crop and didn't know what to expect. All I knew was that these croppers will bring there entire crop supplies and crop all day. I was amazed in their dedication and loyalty to scrapbooking!!

So, I intended to take pictures of my table and ladies working on their cards, but somehow the camera just sat in my purse and I never got to it out. So, what I made for my table to promoted my workshops at the Y.

This is a wood picture frame I purchase in my local craft store for $1. Yes, $1!! I decorated it with my SU DS paper, ribbon, a chipboard butterfly and the latest SU bird punch. I typed the workshop information on my computer and attached it to the frame.

Finally, I wanted to show you the small note pad I added to my giveaway. In my previous post, I wanted to add something else to my pail and some of you suggested to add a note pad to go with the pen. The lady how won the giveaway was so happy. She loved it!!

Now it's time to get some rest. Tomorrow I have a lot of cleaning up to do starting with my craft room.

Have a great night everyone!!


Posted by Picasa



5 comments:

  1. Both so lovely! Very soft and feminine. And thank you for sharing about the crop, I've never been to one and wondered about it? So do people bring their cuttlebugs and folders and die cuts or what exactly are the bringing with them? Have fun tidying your craft area, I need to do that too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some beautiful creations. The frame is so lovely decorated with the butterflies and the notepad is just the right compliment. I've been to many crops and I spend way too much time chatting - but have lots of fun!
    Hugs and blessings, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. They bring everything except the kitchen sink!! LOL Some had their Cricut, cuttlebug and sizzix. They had bags, totes, crates and plastic storage draws with them. Tons of paper spread out on the tables and they were very serious about their scrapbooking. They were taking pictures, sharing each others supplies and some even had a little cup and trash thingie that attached to the table.

    It was truly amazing how dedicated they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea....would make cute gifts for the ladies I work with at the office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Joseline. I really like the little notepad.

    ReplyDelete