About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

With Sympathy

It is without saying that life was not intended to be forever but to live life to the fullest while we are here on earth.

Sadly, my DH lost a friend and coworker yesterday. He has known him for 20 years. A friend, father, husband, brother and son. A life taken so short.

This is the card I made for the family. As I mentioned once before, I don't know what it is about sympathy cards that helps me not only create beautiful cards but, it allows me to pray for the family who will be receiving the cards.

I am so grateful for the creativity God has given me so I can create, share and inspire people. May God be with the family during this time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment