About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Tis the Season

Hey there,

I heard we might get a foot of snow this weekend so I thought I would finish my Christmas cards with this simple Lovely As a Tree card.

If anyone knows me well, they know I am not a fan of winter. However, I do love when we get our first snow fall. I could look out the window for hours watching the snow fall on the trees and cover the ground.

There is nothing to this card. I used whisper white, always artichoke and real red card stock. I stamped a light shade of trees first so they looked as if they were behind in a winter storm. Then I used a good amount of ink on my stamp for the darker trees. With my white uni ball pen, I colored some pines to appear as if snow had fallen on them. For my sentiment, I used a clear stamp I had purchased at my local craft store. The brads are from SU.

Well, I better get to the supermarket to get the necessities before the storm. Have a great weekend everybody!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment