About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Paperbag Book

Hey there friends,

I hope you had a blessed Christmas. Today, I want to show you my first Bind-it-all project.

My in-laws gave me a Zutter Bind-It-All V2.0 Plus Package for Christmas. This package comes with all the essential tools you need to get started on your Bind-it-all projects. It has a Bind-It-All Pink Machine, a Bag-A-Bind Tote bag, a space bar, 3 sets of covers, 3 sets of inside pages, 6 Antique Brass O-Wires and a Book & Journal Making Tool Set.
I love this gift!!!

As soon as I got home, I couldn't wait to play with my new toy. I once saw this project at a scrapbook store I went to and I couldn't wait to give it a try. While the project is semi-complete, I couldn't wait to show you. It's a mini photo album made out of brown paper sack bags I purchased at my local craft store. The bag measures 3 1/2" x 6 3/4". I cut the bottom so that it's opens on both sides. I used 3 bags for this project. Here's what the album looks like from the inside.
The decorated sheets are for pictures and the tabs are for journaling. There are a total of 10 sheets for pictures and 6 tabs for journaling. I haven't added any pictures because I still have to go through my pictures and decide what I want to use.

Well, I guess I should go do that now. If I put together some pictures before 10:30pm, I will still have time to order them from my local pharmacy to print by noon tomorrow.

Come back soon and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment