About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Napkin Card

Hey there,

Ever wonder what to do with left over party napkins? Well, do I have a project for you? This technique is called Paper Napkin Transfer.
I learned this technique last night while browsing the web. It's really easy and fun to do.

Here's the LINK if you want to learn. I can't wait to go back to my local party store and get a few different napkins to play with. The best part of this project is that the paper feels like material instead of paper.

My first attempt to this card was just ironing the napkin directly to my white card stock. Then, I thought about giving my card some layers so, I cut it down to put a Ruby Red border around it. I like this better than the original video.

Okay, well it's time to go and get ready for my son's Jazz Winter Concert at school. I can't wait to see him play!

Have fun playing!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment