About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Project Book

Good Tuesday morning!

It is blistering cold out in NJ and the wind is unbelievable. I think I will be staying in again.

Last night, I was going over my projects for my Just Stampin' classes and while I was writing on post-it notes, I thought of creating a project book for myself. So, at 1am here is what I came up with.

I used the same DS paper from my last project (SU *Afternoon Tea)
to cover the front and back cover. For the inside, I used *Wild Wasabi card stock. Next, to embellish the front cover, I used SU *Live Your Dream stamp set, colored the image with my SU markers and stamped the image on Whisper White card stock. I added two small brads for the center of the flowers. The swirl is from Spellbinder and my letter cutouts were made on my electronic cutting machine. I sponged Chocolate Chip around the entire project to soften the edges. Next, I added a sheet of acetate paper to protect the front cover (that is the shine you see). Then, I found loose leaf paper and I cut that to size. Finally, I punched the holes with my Bind-It-All and added the coils. This is really easy and fun project to do.

The Bind-It-All system comes with an Instruction Manual so you can reference how many holes you need for your project size. You can do just about any size book you like. Now I have a book to write all my favorite projects in. I already filled the book with a few projects last night. Once this book is completely filled, I'll have to start a My Project #2 book.

Well, it's time to go. Since I'm not going out and my son just told me he needs my car, I'll work on a card. I saw the Mojo Monday sketch yesterday that I would like to give it try. It's been a while since I participated in Mojo Monday.

Thanks for looking!

*Retired product from Stampin' Up! If you would like to see what NEW products Stampin' Up! has, click HERE.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment