About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hi there,

It's Wednesday mid-morning and I'm still working hard on my last Christmas cards and my top secret project. What's so top secret you ask? Well, I'm working on an altered project I'm giving to my sisters and since I know they read my blog, well I can't show it.

My card today was inspired by not having red card stock!! Yikes. No more red. So, I decided to try a poinsettia in Shimmer White and Gold. Then,
I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed it with Gold powder.

I love the way this card came out. The picture does not do the card any justice. It's so delicate and pure. Just like the celebration we are about to have. The birth of our Savior.

As you finish your Christmas Shopping, bake your cookies and wrap all the gifts, let's not forget the true meaning of Christmas.

Have a blessed day!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment