About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Greetings Earthlings!

Hey there Earthlings!

I hope you are all doing well this Tuesday afternoon. As for me, I am recovering from the worst migraine you can ever imagine. I was out yesterday with my DH (Christmas Shopping) and suddenly what was a tiny headache turned into a nightmare. Every step I took, I felt my head pounding and the light was making it worst. After some well needed meds and sleep, I am feeling somewhat back to normal.

Here's I card I made for Tuesday's Sherrod Studio Sketch and Sneak Peak Challenge. The DT had to create a card using this new stamp set and the sketch provided.
For the next three days, we will be showing you the latest stamps from Sherrod Studio. These stamps are the cutest and most fun to color.

On to my card. For these set, I used American Crafts metropolitan DS paper. I stamped my image with Momento Black ink and colored it with my Copic markers. On the stars I added some glow in the dark paint.

An easy 123 card to put together. Make sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peak and challenge. Thanks for looking.

Lastly, Sherrod Studio is having a holiday blowout sale! All stamps are 25% off now through Dec. 15th. All orders placed by the 15th will arrive in time for Christmas. Your discount will be manually adjusted. Qualify for FREE shipping by placing a minimum order of $50.00 or more.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the stripped paper and your ribbon detail, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the glow in the dark stars look pretty cool when the light's out. I love quick cards. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete