About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Wishes

Hey there readers! I hope you are all doing well and had a wonderful weekend.

I wanted to quickly show you a card I made over the weekend. I made this card using my electronic cutting machine. I have been on the look out for a nice poinsettia and when I saw this I couldn't resist. I jump right on it and started working. This card doesn't need much embellishment, so I kept it simple with a rhinestone in the center of the flower and ribbon. Here is a side view of the card.

This was a lot of fun to make. I used pop-up dots and bone folder to layer and curve the peddles.

I'm sending these out in special envelopes so they don't get crushed.

I am also working on a top secret project (can't show until after Christmas) so I better get to work. I have lots to do! Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment