About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Yankees Celebration!!!

Hello my friends!!

Today, I thought I'd show you a picture of my DH and I at the World Series Game. What a blast it was!!!

So, with all the excitement getting ready for the game, I left the house and forgot to turn my computer off. We didn't get home til' 2am and when I woke up in the morning my computer screen went black. I have tried several times to fix it but, it looks like I'll be making a trip to Best Buy today. I am using my lil' girls computer to post.

I hope you all are having a great Friday. I'm watching the Ticket Tape Parade right now wishing I was there. Well, I can't ask for too much. It was a blessing to be able to be at the game.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment