About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update

Hey there friends!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

Now that the weekend is coming to an end, I am so ready for the week to begin. The kids will be back in school, my DH will return to work after a week off and I will have time to make some much needed cards and altered projects. I have a few things that I want to create so I will be busy this week. I found this really pretty altered book/purse I want to try out this week. I can't wait! Maybe I'll make that my project for tomorrow. You'll have to come back tomorrow afternoon to take a look.

Besides my projects, I have some egg nog to make this week. I have been making my mother's recipe for over 10 years. I already have orders and special request. Once you try this recipe, there is no turning back.

Well, I better get back to the family. Make sure to come back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment