About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Thowdown

It's Tuesday Throwdown again with Sherrod Studio!!!

Today seems to be a busy day filled with errands, half day of school and a lot of little stuff that just seems to make the day a little overwhelming. So much is coming down the pike over at my house, I don't know which way to turn.

Have you ever had one of those days?

Well, I thought I had posted this last night for this mornings release and it turned out that I just got distracted by last night's Yankee Game! I am sorry if you have been waiting for today's Tuesday Throwdown.

Okay, on to the challenge...A Sketch.

For my card, I used the Harvest Blesssings set. You really can't go wrong with this set. It goes a long way with so many possibilities. The last time I used this turkey, I colored it with my copics. This time, I decided not to color him in, so that you can see the difference and the versatility. The Friends, Family and Blessings are also perfect. You can use these for just about any card you may need to make. I used SU Dusty Durango cs and polka dot ribbon, Basic Gray Ambrosia paper pad and some pearls to compliment my the sketch.

Okay, now it's your turn! Let's see what you can come up with. Don't forget you can play along at Sherrod Studio's blog. For some more inspiration, make sure to take a look at the Design Teams blogs.

Thanks for looking!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Really nice card! Love the colors and especially the ribbon - way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ribbon! Great way to make the bow! Very pretty card and great take on the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was super to enlargen the diamonds. And I LOVE how you arranged the words. I haven't really used them yet. This was so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great together. I love the patterned paper and the way you did the bow. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete