About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sunflower Card w/ Box

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

Well, I'm still so very busy working on my mother-in law's Christmas cards. I haven't had time to do any other projects except my Sherrod Studio cards. I sure do miss my weekly challenges. They keep my creative juices flowing!

I did manage to have a workshop last night which was very nice. We had lots of fun, lots of chatter and lots of oops!!

I wanted to show you what we made. Even with the oops, we got through it and everyone walked away with an amazing Easel Card and Box. I couldn't wait to show the girls my latest tool. I just love this 3D Sunflower we made using my electronic cutting machine. The Easel Card and Box were put together in a snap! This is the perfect gift for anyone. Add a bottle of wine or a home baked cake and your hostess/friend will sure feel special.

I can't wait to make more 3D flowers! More so, I can't wait to have the girls over for another evening of creativity, laughter and good times!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment