About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Note Just a Note

It's not just Sherrod Studio Tuesday Throwdown. It's Preview Tuesday!!!

That's right! Today is the first day of the 3 day sneak peek preview. There are 4 new stamps sets being released on Thursday, November 19th. The DT has been working hard on creating cards using all of the new stamps. You must check their blogs out so you can see all the different images. They are absolutely darling.

Today, we are showing you images from the Rock n' Roll stamp set. Tomorrow, we will show you...wait...well, if you want to know, then you will have to come back tomorrow and take a look. You didn't think I was going to give it away that easy right?! heehee.

Now for the Challenge.

A color challenge. This one was by far the hardest one to do. I think I went to the drawing board 4 times. Each way I tried to create a sketch with these colors, I just couldn't get a card I liked. Now, don't get me wrong, I think these colors are great. It's the patterned paper that I didn't have and it was hard for me to create a card without PP. The swatch on this image is beautiful. Now that's a PP I would have loved to have!

Well, I better get busy on tomorrow's card. Wait until you see the stamps! As always, thanks for looking and don't forget to visit the DT's blogs!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the colors. I love the flourish at the corner and the rhinestones around the border.

    ReplyDelete