About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm done!

It's Friday afternoon and I am so happy to finally say, I'm done!

It has taken me several weeks to complete these Christmas cards. I would have never thought it would take me so long. There is coloring, heat embossing, dry embossing, rhinestones, ribbon, charms, pop up dots and laying in this card. You name it, it has it! Even the lantern has shimmer gold! And, for an added touch, there is even a heat embossed sentiment inside. I'm sorry if the picture didn't come out so sharp. I was having trouble with my light and the gold paper.

Some very special people will be receiving this card for Christmas.

Now I can focus on my own Christmas cards and finally have a chance to play along with some weekly challenges. But, for now, I think I'm just going to hop on over to Splitcoaststampers and the Papercraft Planet to see what happening lately.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed weekend!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joseline! You did an amazing job on these! So beautifully done. :)

    ReplyDelete