About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hello my friends, it's Tuesday Throwdown with Sherrod Studio again!!!!

Kim challenged the DT with a sketch challenge this week.
If you haven't played along since we started Tuesday Throwdown, now is the time to join in the fun!!! Sketch challenges are the best because for some, creating a card from scratch is hard. By providing a sketch, all you have to do is recreate it and add your own image and sentiment.

These past few days, all I have been doing are cards and projects of mass production. Last week I worked on 52 Halloween treat bags and this week, 25 Christmas cards for my mother in law. It was nice to make this card and take a break from the repetition.

For my card, I used the Gracie Stamp Set. This set comes with 7 images and 6 sentiments. What I like about this set is that it is very versatile. There is a teddy bear, a flower, a balloon, a set of balloons, Gracie and 2 flowers which I am using today. The sentiments can be used for just about any occasion. The colors I used are Rich Razzleberry and Kiwi Kiss. I colored my brads with my copic markers to match the paper and my ribbon is the polka dot Rich Razzleberry. The DS paper is from Basic Gray called Eva.

Now for some business talk. Starting Tuesday, November 17th the DT will be showing their sneak peaks of the new stamps. I had a chase to see them and boy oh boy are they fantastic! I'm supposed to get my sets in soon so I can starting playing. In addition, I have started a Meetup group in my area. If you are interested in joining, please visit Just Stampin'.

Well, sadly I better get back to my Christmas cards. When I'm done, I'll make sure to post it. Make sure to stop by the other DT members to see their cards. Thanks for stopping by!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment