About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 2 Sneak Peak

Today is day 2 of Sherrod Studio's sneak peak for her new stamp release.

For my card today, I used the Winter Wonderland stamp set. These two penguins are skating on my baby blue Stickles. Aren't they cute?! I colored them with my markers and added some cotton on their hats.

The sentiments reads, "In the laughter of children we find the true joy in cold winter days". Such a perfect sentiment for this image. I love it!

As you can see, I used a basic sketch for this card. Both the blue card stock and the DS paper are oldies but goodies from SU. I wanted a different effect on my ribbon so I went with a pleated ribbon and sewed it together with my sewing machine. I was able to put this card together in no time.

If you wan to see the other stamps in this set, make sure to take a look at the rest of the DT's blogs. Their cards are adorable! We will have one more sneak peak for you tomorrow and if you would like to purchase any of the new stamps, make sure to visit Sherrod Studio. Thanks for looking!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the ribbon. I love how the Stickles makes the ice shimmer. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete