About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3D Sunflower

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I'm so excited today because I will be heading out to NY to the Yankee's vs. Phillies World Series game. It's also my early birthday celebration date night. We were going to go out on Friday (my actual birthday) but, since the Yankees didn't win on Monday and we got a sitter for tonight, we decided to celebrate my birthday a little early. Speak of early, I got an electronic cutting machine for my birthday yesterday!!! Woohooo!!!

I couldn't wait to play with it when I got home! A few days ago, I was on you tube and came across this video while looking for directions on a Easel Card. So, as you watch the video, Mary (SU Demo) shows a card she previously made. Then, she demonstrations how to make the easel card and a Black Eyed Susan. Well, it was all very lovely but, I fell IN LOVE with the Sunflower. I searched all over the Internet, the SU catalogs and I could not find the darn template for these Sunflowers. Anyway, if you don't ask you will not get. I had to email her to find out what she used. Thanks Mary for sharing the secret!!! :o)

So, when my DH asked what I wanted for my birthday...I said, I want the tools to be able to make this Sunflower!!! How wonderful is he?!! Not only did I get a Sunflower but, I have about a 25 template on Spring, Summer and Fall 3D flowers as well as 4 Snowflakes. I didn't want to miss out on showing you my take on Mary's card (Thanks Mary for the inspiration!).

Well, I better get ready to head out to NY and meet my husband. Thanks Mom for watching the kids and Marybeth for driving me to the bus station. Let's Go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment