About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Tuesday Throwdown

Today is the first day of Sherrod Studio's Tuesday Throwdown Sketch Challenge!

For this weeks challenge Kim (owner) gave us this sketch
and since I'm still working on my Fall/Thanksgiving cards, I decided to add another sketch to my list. I've already made 5 of these.


For my sketch, I used the Harvest Blessings set. This set has 4 images and 8 sentiments. The nice thing about this set is that the sentiments can be used alone or paired together. I decided to use the turkey for this card since I have already used the pumpkins and pilgrims in previous cards. I colored the turkey with my copics and layered it on top of my scallop square nestibilities. The DS paper is from Basic Grey. It's one of the newest sets called Ambrosia. Isn't it beautiful! I think I'm addicted to Basic Grey!! The sewing machine was calling my name for this card, so I couldn't resist. Then, I added a simple strip of silver grosgrain ribbon. For the sentiment, I used SU Designer Label and Modern Label punch. I just love how these work together. Finally, I added two small pearls that I colored in orange.

Now, it's your turn! Join the DT and have some fun. You will even have a chance to be featured on Kim Sherrod's blog. All you have to do is create a card, upload it to Kim Sherrod's blog and leave a comment. So, how about it?! Will you join us? I can't wait to see what you have created!





No comments:

Post a Comment