About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Trick or Treat & World Card Making Day

Kim Sherrod from Sherrod Studio challenged the Design team to make a Halloween Treat Holder.

I wanted to play off the ghoulish witches brew with some tasty green jellybeans. I picked-up a simple glass jar from Wal-Mart and thanks to my father-in-law who went on a scavenger hunt looking for green jellybeans, I was able to put this treat together.

Once the jar was complete, I doubled the treat by adding a simple clear bag for the Trick or Treat stamp. I filled it with the same green jellybeans, tied it with a orange ribbon and I had a Halloween gift for 1 or 2 people.

Want to see what the other design team members made? Then hop-on over to Sherrod Studio for some creative ideas.

Today is also
World Card Making Day and Paper Craft Planet is celebrating with group hops. The Sherrod Studio Design Team will be participating at 6:00pm. Kim is giving away a special treat so, make sure to stop by and join the fun! As always thanks for stopping by.

Materials used: All Hallow's Eve Stamp set from Sherrod Studio, Copic Markers, SU Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie card stock, Lime Green Jelly Beans, Heat Embossing Powder, Clear glass jar and clear plastic bag,

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great project! I am glad you were able to find green jelly beans I can imagine the hunt for them was long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseline, this is such a cute idea...love the green jellybeans they fit perfectly with your theme!
    TFS
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jersey neighbor! :) These are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete