About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!

Happy Birthday sis! Sorry this card is late but, I wanted to let you know that I love you and I'm so proud of you. I hope your day is going well and may you receive many blessings.

Love you!

I'm late on this card and laying in bed was driving me insane. So, after the kids went to school today, I went to my craft corner. It felt good to sit and play with my toys again.

Today's card was made with The October Flower of the Month from
Clear Dollar Stamp. This is my new favorite online stamp store. Not only do I love their stamps and products they carry but the shipping is fast.

For my card, I heat embossed the Marigold and colored it with my Copics. I used the Nestabilites Classic Small Circle die. With my sponge dauber, I sponged the area around the Marigold leaving the die in place. I saw this done a few times on other blogs. I like the effect it made, so I wanted to give it a try. The paper I used is from SU Always Artichoke and So Safron. The DS paper is from My Mind's Eye Just Stripes and from my classic box I purchased at Micheal's. I distressed, sponged and sewed the papers. The sentiments if from Papertrey Ink Damask Designs vol 3 no 6. Finally for embellishments, I added three small drew drops and a beautiful gold ribbon from Micheal's I found near the holiday fall decor.

Well, I better go lay down now. I've been sitting for quite some time and my belly is beginning to hurt. Thanks for looking! Sis, I'm putting this in the mail for you. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment