About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Treats

Sorry I have been away this week. I have been busying making 52 of these Bags. I am only 7 way from completion!! PHEW!!

It all started when I bought this Halloween Recollections paper pad. I only need a few sheets to work on some cards and then I thought to myself, what am I going to do with the rest of the paper. So I looked around the Splitcoaststampers resources and found this cute Bag in a Box tutorial. I thought I could make some Halloween treat bag for my neighbors kids. So as I started working on the bag, I realized that my paper was too small. So, I had to make some modifications to make it work. I was so pleased to see that it turned out to be just the right size for treat bags.

When my lil' girl came home, I was so excited to show her what I had made. What I didn't expect was for her to ask me to make them for her classmates. That was Wednesday. She was having a Halloween Party in school on Friday~TODAY! Of course, without skipping a beat, my lil' guy then said, "Well, what about my friends"?

So, 52 bags later, I decided to make a quick tutorial. I hope you like it! Have fun and thanks for looking!! Ps. leave me a comment and tell me what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment