About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Give Thanks

Oh have I been in a slump!

Today, I had to force myself out of the bed and into my craft corner. This has been the hardest recovery ever. I have had 3 C-sections and this by far has been the worse surgery ever. I just can not shake this out and bounce back as I hoped. My DH keeps telling me, "Honey it's only been a week. Stop knocking yourself out". I do have to keep reminding myself that it truly has
only been a week. I just hate to feel so crappy.

I need my MOJO back! So, what better way to get started then to try a MOJO Monday challenge even though it's Tuesday.

So, I wanted to use my new DS paper I purchased at my local craft store a few days ago. The problem with this card is that I just love this sheet and I didn't want to use a different DS paper for the panels. So, I just layered some SU Chocolate Chip card stock and sewed the pieces together. You'll have to tell me how it came out because I'm my own critic.

For the sentiment, I used SU Holiday Best Level 1 stamp set and Wonderful You two step stamping set. I think the flower goes perfectly with the DS paper. For the finishing touches I colored clear rhinestones with my markers to match the Dusty Durango card stock and added green stain ribbon.

I hope you can play along and as always, thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment