About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Copic Buzz Challenge #18

A few weeks ago, I decided like I have nothing better to do to join the Paper Craft Planet. I joined several groups like, Cuttlebug-ers, BigShots, Sketch Challenges, Copic Buzz and much more. I thought that since I am not working and the kids are in school, I can join a challenge here and there. Well, it wasn't until today that I finally had a chance to play along.

While browsing through the different challenges, I came across one I couldn't resist. The Copic Buzz challenge was too hard to pass. Thanks to Victoria Case, she gave away this free digi stamp and is giving away 5 digi stamps to one lucky winner.

The challenge is to use this so adorable image called Fabiana. It wasn't hard for me to decide how I was going to create the layout yet, alone color Fabiana. If you look closely, I popped her up on the leaf with dimensionals. I also cut out the flower on the left and added dimensionals as well. For some glamour,
I added glitter on her wings. I wanted the leaf and her dress to be the main colors so I only colored in the center of the flowers in Y21 and 00. Finally, I used my BG10 to highlight the entire image. For my DS paper, I looked through my collection and remembered I had a set that had flowers similar to the flowers on the image. I just love when that happens!

Well, I'm really glad I gave this challenge a try. I'm sure I'll be back next week for challenge #19. I wonder what it's going to be?


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Joseline!!! I love what you did with this VC image. Your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome coloring and I love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete