About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Copic Buzz Challenge #19

Oh my goodness!! Between the laundry, cleaning, doctor's appointments, baking and painting I managed to make this card for the Copic Buzz Challenge #19 No Pattern Paper this week.

I don't know what came into me this week but, I got the paint bug. I couldn't stand looking at my dirty walls filled with tiny little finger prints. I started with the walls going up the stairs, then to the baseboards, then the ledge upstairs, then the walls in the hall stairs and back to the baseboards. Seriously, I don't know what got into me but, I'm glad I'm done. At least until the next bug (wink).

So, during all my craziness, I managed to get on line to find out what the spunky gals at Copic Buzz-Paper Craft Planet were up to. The challenge; to make a card with any image but no pattern paper. Now, that was a toughie for me since I love my DS paper. I thought if I use a large image, I wouldn't have to do much to the card. This adorable stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs. It's called My Favorite Flower. I bought this stamp over a year ago and today was the first time I stamped her. What's up with that?!

Want to join in the challenge? Come a play and see what the other CB members have created.

Well, I'm off to take my little ones to their Back to School/Halloween Party. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment